Every one wants to look beautiful and have a smooth skin, with no allergies and blemishes. For this purpose, people use cosmetics, go to beauty parlors, and even have saunas, but these are not the foremost things that you require for an improved skin. The basic necessity for a healthy skin that the body requires is a balanced diet.
What is a balanced diet?
Many people have a wrong conception for a balanced diet. They think that eating a heavy breakfast, timely lunch and a dinner make it all for a balanced Diet, which is not true. A Balanced Diet refers to a meal where we intake food that contains all the important constituents and gives a proper nutrition to our body. A well balanced diet should be a source of good energy for the body and not just a meal to lower down the hunger. If you are not taking a balanced diet it can cause a problem with the protection of tissues and other growth factors. The immune system is badly affected by an unbalanced diet making you prone to diseases.
Skin and Healthy diet
To have an improved skin it is really important to incorporate adequate amount of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and fibre in the diet. Some people say that by the excess consumption of carrot juice, salads, cucumbers and other fruits you can improve your skin type, which is absolutely wrong. One should intake these things along with a balanced diet to have a healthy skin. If your diet is deficient in nutrients, it may suffer from allergies and get darker, resulting in a dim skin tone.
If you want to get rid of the pimples and dry skin, include vitamin A in your diet and the best source for this vitamin is spinach, carrots, milk and egg yolk. A proper ingestion of vitamin B and C is also necessary that can be obtained from meat, green, pulses, citrus fruits and lots more. You should always eat salads before the meal as it contains fibre and helps in improving the digestion.
Tips for having an improved skin with Healthy Diet
· You should always include grains, fruits and vegetables in your diet, as these help in maintaining a proper balance in the body.
· Try to take sufficient calories according to your age, weight and height.
· To keep away from cholesterol, eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables, as they have carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals in them.
· Drink as much water as you can. Water forms 75% of the total body weight and helps in removing all the toxins from the body.
· Always try to chew your food properly while eating. Do not just rush to eat and finish the meal.
· Have short meals at proper intervals and not when the body craves for it.
· Rather of taking cereals in the breakfast, try to incorporate fruits and milk.
So if you also want to have a healthy and glowing skin, follow these easy steps for a balanced diet and observe the positive results.