Face is a gorgeous physical asset that enhances the beauty of a human being. Many people prefer going to beauty parlors to get a special treatment. However, it might seem to be somehow expensive going to parlors each time for getting your beauty enhanced. There are various home remedies that can prove to be very beneficial. Some of these are listed below.
Home Remedies for Enhanced Beauty
· Hair says it all for your beauty and to maintain this, it is very important to have healthy hair. To add more shine to your hairs use vinegar. Just two tablespoons are more than enough to get a shine. After washing your hair, use this remedy as a last sponge down and then dry the hair properly.
· After a hectic schedule, cool your eyes with thick slice of cucumbers. Cucumbers help to relax your eyes from strain and even keep you away from dark circles.
· If you have dark circles and you want to get rid of these, then apply raw potato on your eyelids. You need to keep them for at least 15 to 20 minutes repeatedly and you will find dark circles, reduced.
· To keep your nails as white as snow, use hot water with lemon and clean your nails with the lemon slice. This removes all the yellow spots from your nails and provides a whitening effect.
· For whitening your nails you can also use whitening paste. Easily scrub your nails with the paste and all the stains will be removed from your nails giving a beautiful look.
· If you do not have time to shampoo your hair, before leaving the home brush one tablespoon of corn flour from end to end on your hairs.
· To get rid of dry skin, mix one table spoon of olive oil and two table spoons of fresh cream. Apply this face pack for at least ten minutes and rinse your face with warm water.
· To get rid of oily skin, mix two table spoons of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice. Apply this face pack for at least 20 minutes and you shall feel a change in the skin.
· To exfoliate your skin, you can use small amount of sea salt. Apply this sea salt, gently on your face and then rinse your face with cold water. This will help to open the pores of your face even after a regular usage of cold cream, but try avoiding your eyes from the salt.
· For a glowing facial mask, mix some amount of fuller’s earth, honey and mashed papaya and use this face pack for almost 20 minutes. This face pack will give a glow on your face.
These remedies can facilitate you to get rid of all the things that stop you from looking more beautiful. The best part is that all these remedies do not have any side effects. So, bring into play these home remedies for getting an enhanced beauty.